Sunday, January 22, 2012

swinging by to say hello..


I know my blog has been terribly quiet lately. I have not been blogging much at all, simply my bad! Reason being; - lazy although I have words to put on and tell. Secondly: Busy….. with games!

Anyhow, despite the so-called ‘laziness’ I am still attending cooking class, way to fill my ‘every day’s weekend’ time. I like simple and easy to get ingredients and probably cheap too. I guess I’m the kind of ‘fewer ingredients easy to bake’ baker/cook.

Today if I stand correctly, my 2nd free year. There are times when I miss the environment, but I have no regrets or whatsoever until today. I take this as a challenge to teach myself ‘how, what and when’ etc. Alhamdulillah, it teaches me to appreciate more, whereas give and take always plays the role.

I know my posting a bit rusty, hehehe. So I’ll just make it short, remember to always live healthy ways, take control of the time and with what you do to enjoy free time. We are our own master in this aspect. Until then, bye.